Accident at Work Compensation Solicitors
Workplace accidents are common, but injured workers are often reluctant to seek compensation because they fear for their job. At Bakers Solicitors we understand the difficulties you might encounter when considering making an accident at work compensation claim against your employer. You may feel pressured not to make a claim; you may even fear losing your job.
If you have been injured at work, you should not be concerned because your employers are not allowed to treat you unfairly or to terminate your employment contract because of a claim made against the company. Employers are insured for all financial losses and therefore the claim will therefore be against the your employer's insurance company, not your employer directly. Our expert team of accident at work solicitors will provide you with expert advice and the confidence and support you need to pursue the compensation you deserve.
We Are Workplace Injury Lawyers Serving Customers Nationally
There are many different types of accidents that can occur at work. Many people sustain injuries in an office environment where the risk of injury may not be so obvious. Some of the cases we handle involve:
- Dangerous machinery
- Inadequate training
- Defective safety equipment
- Disease, deafness and long-term injuries
- Injuries caused by lifting heavy objects
- Work-related upper limb injuries
- Hazards at work
- Industrial Diseases and Illnesses
- Defective equipment
- Military Claims
Why Should I Claim For Accident At Work Compensation?
Remember, entitlement to compensation is available to put you in the position you would have been in if the accident had not happened. You should not have to suffer financial loss and pain and go without reimbursement and compensation. It's not fair. If you have a workplace injury and are considering making a claim, think about the following:
- Your employer has a duty to protect you and to make sure the job you carry out is safe.
- Employers are required by law to have adequate accident insurance cover and the cost of your claim will be met by the insurer, not your employer directly.
- Even apparently minor accidents at work can have a significant impact on your finances and everyday life.
- Compensation will reimburse you for any financial loss, including lost earnings. It will also help you meet the cost of any medical treatment you need to help you recover from your injury as quickly as possible.
- Workplaces must follow strict health and safety regulations. If you have been injured on the job it is likely that these rules have not been followed by your employer.
- We will aim to rehabilitate you back into the workplace as soon as medically possible so as to limit your financial losses.
- We represent personal injury clients on a no-win, no-fee basis. If you do not recover damages, you will not be charged.
For additional information please visit: How to make a claim when you have had an accident at work.
Call Bakers Solicitors now, on FREEPHONE 0800 731 7284 for FREE impartial advice as to whether you have a claim.